Monday, June 27, 2011

Training Update; Tony Horton is the anti-Christ

As of today, I am one week into prepping for this event. My first week of training actually went really well. I am doing Tony Horton's P90X (again) and a combination of running/swimming. Basically, running when I am at home and swimming when I travel. I did have a bit of a training hiccup this weekend when an unexpected partay sprung up on Saturday night on Sunburst Lane. Amazing how good neighbors, a good bottle of scotch, and a couple of cornhole boards throw you off track. I do know this: Tony Horton is the anti-Christ and Yoga X sucks. Tell it, Romie:



He nailed it. I cannot express how hard fricking Yoga X is. Its the longest workout, and Rome is right by saying that 90 minutes feels like 8 hours.

Regardless, week one produced a 4 pound weight loss to 226 and what appears to be a pretty good fat loss from around my waist. Maybe at the one month period, I'll post some before and after pictures....maybe. I'm traveling again this week so that usually makes it harder for me to eat right--we'll see how the weight loss goes this week.

Tough Mudder ran their race in Colorado this week. Looks like everyone had a great time--when the post the official video from it, I'll link it. Also, look for posts about the obstacles soon. Some of these are crazy nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment